Monday, August 18, 2014

OOTD: Bohemian Nautical









Scarf: Walmart via Second-hand
Tank: Walmart clearance, $3
Cardi: Maurices via thrift store, $2-ish
Skirt: Ann Taylor LOFT via consignment store bag sale, less than $1
 Shoes: Walmart, $10
Earrings: My Etsy, $5

I just got this new skirt at a bag sale for a consignment store and it still had the tags on. It was originally $50! Crazy! Well it's mine now, and I love it. Comfy, pencil-ish fit, longish, and sweat pant material. It's totally my style, right now. I also recently got this mustard scarf from my sister. I was just waiting until she got sick of it, and it's finally mine! If you are interested in the Miraculous Medal earrings, I'm wearing, you can check them out here. Oh, and that little cute-y bear in the top pic is Loki. He was being so good. I hope you've enjoyed. Have a great day! -Zoe   

No comments:

Post a Comment