Monday, January 13, 2014

OOTD: Plaid To Hear It (get it, it's a pun)









Dress: Vintage Thrifted, $2 (I think)
Skirt: Charlotte Russe via second-hand
Leggings: Walmart clearance, like $3
Boots: Thrifted, $10

Do you ever buy something, thinking 'This is cute, I'll totally wear it' then it sits in you closet for like a year or two? Then you finally where it and it looks great and you love it! That's this dress. And the leggings. The one issue with the dress, as you can probably tell, is the fact that is is super sort on me. I am a giant, but I know how to get around it, just put a skirt underneath. Totally cute! Hope you've enjoyed this post. Have a great day! P.S. I know the cat looks super annoyed to be in these pictures, but I swear he was like clawing at my leg, trying to climb me to get in them! He just turns on the too-cool-for-school face when the camera is on. What a diva cat. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment