Monday, January 13, 2014

My Golden Globes 2014 Red Carpet Best Dressed Picks

 Cate Blanchett: Always stunning! I do not like that her dress is backless, but it looks amazing and classy from the front.

 Lara Carmichael: Love how simple, yet modern this look is.

 Elisabeth Moss: This dress is different, and edgy, with still being elegant. Her hair and make up is nice and simple. I say it works.

 Emilia Clark: I could not take my eyes off this print! It's so bold! And the shape is really flattering.

 Emma Watson: Again, I'm not a fan of backless, but the look she went for was different, cool, and made an impression. Emma Watson is adorable and she worked it. 

 Helen Mirren: So classy! So age appropriate! So beautiful! The whole look was great. 

Jenna Dewan-Tatum:  ModernVictorian/old Hollywood/amazing!  

 Jennifer Lawrance: I do not care that she looks slightly like a melting snowman. She is the most beautiful melting snowman ever! Her hair and make up were probably my favorite of the night.
   
 Jessica Chastain: She always wheres great silhouettes. 

 Julia Roberts: I do not give a crap that people hate this dress, I like it!

 Julianna Margulies: Amazing!

 Julie Bowen: Risky mix of fabrics, but I say it works.

 Julie Delpy: The classic strapless, red dress, with a modern update. What works, works.

Kaley Cuoco: I love the dusty floral print! It's so refreshing for a red carpet, and she did it right. 

 Kate Beckinsale: Sparkly and stunning.

 Leslie Mann: Black, lace, peplum, mermaid gown? Don't mind if I do.

 Lily Rabe: And the winner of the dress I would most like to wear goes to.......................this one! I love it!

 Michelle Dockery: Hair, makeup, and dress, all refreshing and gorgeous! This one is in the top.

 Olivia Wilde: If there had been an award for most beautiful pregnant woman, she would have gotten it.

 Sandra Bullock: I really dig the color pops, and this dress make satin cool (very hard to do, in my opinion).

 Sarah Hyland: Love this look! It's youthful, fresh, and classy.

 Taylor Swift: She just always looks amazing! This was no exception. 

 Lena Dunham: The cut of this dress is great, and I love me some yellow! 

 Zosia Mamet: I like it.

Lupita Nyong'o: By far the best dressed of the night!

And that's it folk! Those are my best dressed picks. I hope you agree, if you don't that's fine too. I hope you at least enjoyed this post. Have a great day!-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment