Friday, January 16, 2015

OOTD: Olive and Grey Maxi Dress










Maxi Dress: Designed and made by me, with Walmart fabric. $7ish
Boots: Charlotte Russe. $14
Earrings: DIYed
Tights: Walmart. Gift

I've finally worn a maxi dress in the winter! I've been wanting to pull off this trend for a while, and I finally had a good idea for a winter maxi dress design. I love making my own maxi dresses/skirts because I like them really long, like dragging on the ground long, and I'm just under 5'10" so those don't really exist out in the world (at least I have not come across one). If you are wondering why the photo quality is higher than usually, it's because I had my little brother, Duncan, take them for me. You can find more of his work on his Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/duncansphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment