Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Re: Beauty Set Free, How One Dresses Makes a Difference


Recently a photo of myself was featured in the National Catholic Register for an article about modesty, entitled Beauty Set Free. (I highly recommend you click the link and read it.) The design above was done by my talented sister, Cassie, who is featured in the article along with Leah Darrow and some of my other favorite Catholic speakers. Once again, I recommend you read it.

I wrote my own little blog post on this topic back in May called The Struggles of Keeping it Classy in the Summer (Sometimes Modest is Literally Hottest). Not to shamelessly self-promote, but this is my own blog, and I recommend you read that post too. I just wrote about some practical tips, but this article goes over why you should care about modesty in the first place.

I love seeing this topic brought up on other sites and blogs, and I had a lot of fun writing my first post on the matter. I hope to do more posts on this in the future and continue striving to lead by example. But mostly I'm just thrilled to have my face on an article on a subject so important to me! I just wanted to pass this along, and I hope you do the same. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment