Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OOTD: Cozy Sunshine







Long Sleeved Shirt: Walmart via second hand
Sweater Dress: Goodwill, $3.75
Jeans: Walmart, $14
Boots: Thrifted, $10
Necklace: DIYed
Owl Bag: Designed and made by me.
Coat: Thrifted $3

This is a very warm outfit, which is great for how cold it's been this winter. Probably the most unique things about this outfit are my necklace and my owl bag. I made this necklace on the fly, because I thought this outfit could use a little something. It's a silver charm of a woman's face, that my Grandma gave me, and a stripe of fabric from some vintage drapes, that I bought at a thrift store years ago. I also used the fabric from the drapes for my owl bag. If your interested in owl purses, and other animals, check out my Etsy store (linked on the upper left of my blog). Have a great day!-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment