Saturday, February 7, 2015

OOTD: Mary Dress







Dress: Gift
Cardigan: Second-hand
Leggings: Garage sale $2
Boots: Thrift store $10

First off, this dress is one of the best Christmas gifts ever! I got it from my sister, Cassie, who ordered it from Arts Cow, so it's one of a kind. I love it so much! I get lots of complements on it form my fellow Catholic women. I almost feel guilty wearing it because, when someone asks where I got it, I can't just be like 'Go to this store and you can get one just like it!'. But not guilty enough to stop wearing it. And for the rest of my outfit, I'm wearing my usual cardigan, tights/legging, and boots. I wear a version of this outfit all the time. I just love boots and dresses in the winter! It's warm, comfy, and cute.
Thanks for reading!
-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment