Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OOTD: Floral Skater Dress













Dress: Thrifted, $3.75
Sweater: Goodwill, $3.75
Tights: Walmart via gift
Boots: Charlotte Russe clearance, $13
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Commander in Chic $6.49

Well Fall is here. There's no getting around it. Oh well, I guess it's time to break out the tights. And I do love tights, just not the cold. As you may have noticed, in the summer I wear mostly longer skirts with sandals, and in the winter I wear shorter skirts with tights/leggings and boots. I was on the fence about buying this dress at the thrift store. It had shoulder pads (don't worry, I took them out) and is a little on the shorter side (I'm 5'10"). But the skater skirt is a very popular trend right now, and I really like finding vintage pieces that embody modern trends. And it's so much fun to twirl in!
I hope you've enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment