Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OOTD: Monkey Print











Sweater: Secondhand
Tank: Thrifted, $1.50
Skirt: Thrifted, $0.75
Earrings: Gift
Belt: Secondhand
Sandals: Walmart, $10
Bracelets: DIYed

I love that midi skirts aren't going anywhere this year. I think they look really cool and they are so comfortable. I found the one I'm wearing at a thrift store on sale for $0.75! If you look closely you can tell that there are monkeys on it! I don't really wear animal print, but animals on a print? YES! I love finding such cool and unique pieces at the thrift store. I know people disagree with this, but I think it looks really rustic and awesome to mix neutral colors. Black, white, and brown all together might not be your taste, but I like it. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Thanks for stopping by my blog! -Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment