Monday, February 17, 2014

OOTD: Live Long and Prosper










Long sleeve Tee: second hand
Skirt: DIYed, cost of materials $8
Tights: Target, gift
Boots: Charlotte Russe, $26
Headband: Modcloth.com, gift
Pearl Studs: Walmart, 3pack $15

First off, I am very proud of this skirt. If you want to see how to make it, here is a link to the tutorial star-trek-skirt. Also I love these tights! It's no secret that I really like mustard. And I also wear tights a lot, in the winter. I was so exited when my sister found these at Target on clearance. She was kind enough to get them for me, and I love them. Also, have you noticed that I wear black and white prints with mustard a lot? Well I do. I think it really pops. I hope you've enjoyed this post. Have a great day! -Zoe  

No comments:

Post a Comment