Saturday, January 4, 2014

DIY: Tattoo Tights

                                   So you know those cool tattoo tights, well you can make those pretty easily with stuff you probably have in your home.   
                    
    First, get your image. I chose the Spiderman symbol, because I'm slightly obsessed.

 Print that image out. (Or you could just draw something)

 Find a spherical object, that is a similar size, or slightly larger. I found a 2 liter bottle works well.

 Tape the image on the bottle.

 Get your tights...

 ...lay them out, and make a small light mark where you want the image to start.

 I made the mark 8" up the back of the leg, then lined it up with the end of the spiders abdomen.


 Then I filled it in.


 And just slipped it off.

There you go! You can fake a leg tattoo! JK. But it dose look pretty cool right? Anyway I hope you like it. Have a great day! -Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment