Monday, October 28, 2013

OOTD: Ruby Slippers







Coat: Thrifted, $3
Top: Walmart clearance, $3
Jeans: Walmart, $14
Necklace: DIYed
Shoes: Thrifted sale, like $0.50
Belt: I stole it from my dad

Hey-o! I hope everyone reading this is doing well. Some note about my outfit: this outfit is really all about the shoes. I got them when I was like 13, when my sisters and I went thrifting. The thrift store was having a bag sale (you pay five dollars for everything you can fit the bag). So I picked out these shoe's (I think they are from the 80s) and all my sisters hated them! They've come around since. Also, I wore this outfit to the dentist, and the dental hygienist loved them, so take that! And I had no cavities (totally related).
By the way, you can scroll down to see an outfit collage inspired by this outfit. I hope you've enjoyed this post! Have a great day! -Zoe

2 comments:

  1. crucifix? you're catholic?!?! YOU'RE AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete