Tuesday, October 29, 2013

OOTD: Gothic Flower













Tank: Maurises via thrift store $2
Blazer: Second hand vintage
Necklace: Second hand
Skirt: Goodwill, $3.50
Tights: Walmart, $5.50
Boot Cuffs: DIYed (see below)
Boots: Thrifted, $10
 
Jeepers, I've been wearing a lot of black lately! I usually don't wear this much black, but it feels kind of cool and edgy. I know there are like a billion photos in this post. It was a really nice day, and I was having fun taking them. Sorry. Some things to note about my outfit: my blazer was my mom's for a long time, she gave it to me a few years ago, and I cut out the shoulder pads and roller up the sleeves. Totally modern. The skirt I'm wearing is also a vintage item. I could not resist getting it, at a Goodwill a few years ago (I loved the print). I've worn it a ton (you'll find it in some of my really old outfit posts), but this season it needed a little update. So I shorted it, using my new serge. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of my fall outfits consist of high-waisted skirts, leggings, cardigans/jackets, and boots. It's my go to outfit, what can I say. I hope you've enjoyed this post. Have a great day! -Zoe      

No comments:

Post a Comment