Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beauty: Crackle Reptile Nails

Here is a little how to, on some cool fall nails.
 The polishes I used were; OPI Just Spoted The Lizard (from the spiderman collection), and Super Bass Crackle (from the Nicki Manaj collection).
 First I put a clear base coat on my nails. The crackle will not crackle on just bare nails.
 Then I did one coat of the crackle, let it dry...
 ...and put on one coat of the metalic green/gold. You can put on more coats of polish, if you want, but I like seeing a little purple through the green.

 And there it is! I think these nails have a really cool reptile look. This technique works with any color you want. I think it's a cool different way to use crackle polish. 
I hope you've enjoyed this post! Have a great day!-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment