Friday, March 29, 2013

Beauty: Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadow Review

Ever since I switched to using  natural make up, a few years ago, I've been using  mineral pigment eye shadows from Madison Street Beauty, a shop I found on Etsy. They use only natural ingredients (no bismuth oxychloride), all the colors are high quality, and they have a great color selection. From matte, to shimmer, to stunning metallic, this line has a very large variety of colors and finishes. The price is also great, they are usually $5 each, but if you get them on their 60% off sales, they are only $2. I have collected six of them, and am very happy with them. Here are some swatches, using NO primer, to show you the real pigmentation.      

From left to right: Cotton, a pearly white. Mint, a sheer shimmery light green. Nude Shimmer, an amazing neutral metallic. Golden Leaf, an amazing metallic gold/olive. Chestnut, a shimmery light brown/burgundy. Espresso, a matte dark brown.   



I can use these colors to get a lot of different looks. They mix with water really well, so they can be used wet on the lid or as eye liners.  

Here are what some of the shades look like on my actual eye. On my lid is Nude Shimmer, in my crease is Chestnut, in the inner corner is Cotton, and the liner is Espresso. 
These are by far the most pigmented, high quality, most inexpensive, mineral eye shadows I've ever used. I highly recommend you check them out.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadisonStreetBeauty?ref=seller_info


No comments:

Post a Comment