Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beauty: Dollar Store Nail Sticker Review

Recently I was at the dollar tree, and I saw these nail stickers. I've seen more expensive ones, but I wanted to see if the cheap ones work.

So in the $1 kit you get 10 nail stickers, and a little nail filer.


I followed the instruction on the back, and stuck it one my nail the best I could. It's kind of hard to get it on right. 

I cut it down, and folded it over. You can tell by this picture that the sticker dose not fit my nails perfectly.

Then I filed it down.

This is what they look like when they are all on. I think the pattern is really cute.

An other problem I had, was that they wrinkle, due to the fact that finger nails are not perfectly flat. 

This is a photo of the nails on the second. Normal polish usually chips pretty quick on me, so this is about a normal chip rate.

And here they are after the third day.

It's nice that you don't have to wait for your nails to dry, and it doesn't stink, but it last the same amount of time as polish, and even though it's cheaper than other nail stickers, they are still not as cost effective as polish. And as far as removing it, I just picked it off with my nail, so I don't know if nail polish remover helps.
I hope this was helpful. Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Please check out my new fashion/beauty blog when you get the chance!

    http://katemossandpizza.blogspot.com

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete